Latest supercar 3d rendering - Dreamstime
My latest 3d rendering of lamborghini gallardo superleggera redesigned by me. At start I followed the blueprint reference image, and while i modeled it I saw I made some changes in form in comparing to reference images. At first I want it to delete it,but then I saw it looks also nice as the real model,so I left it. Again my creative and designer mind mixed with the reality. I simply like to play with forms and create something new or similar to real one. The basic shapes were modeled with blender3d for 2 days. The third day I prepared it for rendering and let to my computer to create hires image for about 6 hours on my corei3 processor.The most boring parts for me are smaller details like light groups are and also rendering tryouts and waiting. But everything worth's when I saw my final rendering. Even it is not modeled accurate I hope so you will like it. The final image was prepared with gimp image editor.Enjoy my redesign.
Photo credits: Nikola Novak.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images