Latest supercar 3d rendering
My latest 3d rendering of lamborghini gallardo superleggera redesigned by me. At start I followed the blueprint reference image, and while i modeled it I saw I made some changes in form in comparing to reference images. At first I want it to delete it,but then I saw it looks also nice as the real model,so I left it. Again my creative and designer mind mixed with the reality. I simply like to play with forms and create something new or similar to real one. The basic shapes were modeled with blender3d for 2 days. The third day I prepared it for rendering and let to my computer to create hires image for about 6 hours on my corei3 processor.The most boring parts for me are smaller details like light groups are and also rendering tryouts and waiting. But everything worth's when I saw my final rendering. Even it is not modeled accurate I hope so you will like it. The final image was prepared with gimp image editor.Enjoy my redesign.
Photo credits: Nikola Novak.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster