laughing your way to the bank
funny face !
that's one of my all time favourite movies of my eternal favourite model and movie star , Audrey Hepburn.
i am a funny dude but nature. i was not like that all my life. when i was a teenager, i was the most unpleasant person you wish you'd never have met. something like an old grumpy denis the menace but only much older, lol. but as i got older , i got wiser and nicer, ha!ha!
i started posing for stock more or less as a joke , so most of my earlier self portraits were funny and mostly nutty... or as they like to call it "out of the box".
you know what? the irony is that two or three actually, of my self portraits that sell are of funny character role playing.
so my question for this blog is:
"IS THERE A PLACE FOR HUMOUR AND CRAZINESS IN STOCK ???"
well, I hope so, as my ambition now is to retire rich and crazy,
and tell everyone how I literally LAUGHED MY WAY TO THE BANK...
shooting stock photography ! " ha!ha!...
what do you think? is it possible?
if not, at least, we can all say we had a good laugh trying. lol.
Cheers for coming to my blog as usual. You rock !
Happy shooting and many sales to us !!!
i know i should have posted this blog before Halloween
as some of you here would no doubt comment that the face i wear all year is a great mask for Halloween. lol ;
oh well, maybe next year, i will post this again. ha!ha!
Photo credits: Tan510jomast.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images