I have a suggestion for taking shots in a courtroom with people in it: find a firm that specializes in "voir dire" and "jury consultation" and get them to let you take a few shots of a fake voir dire or trial taking place.
We need more courtroom shots!
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience