I have a suggestion for taking shots in a courtroom with people in it: find a firm that specializes in "voir dire" and "jury consultation" and get them to let you take a few shots of a fake voir dire or trial taking place.
We need more courtroom shots!
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava