Layang-Layang Dive Log
Dive Site: The Point
Maximum Depth: 35 meters
Maximum Bottom Time: 50 mins
Time In: 8.00am
Visibility: Approximately 20 meters
Underwater Temperature: Thermocline 25 DCelcius to 29 DCelcius @ 20 meter
Current: Mild towards North-West
At the corner of my eyes, I spotted a school of jackfish to the right. Immediately I notified my divers & they zoomed towards the school. It was amazing being in the big school, especially when suddenly a huge Dogtooth Tuna whisked into the school, trying to catch its breakfast. It was like a bom was dropped in between the school except that we couldn’t hear the “bang” sound that an actual bom will give out.
A small school of 10-15 Chevron Barracudas were behind my preoccupied divers. I didn’t bother to tell them of the barracudas’ presence as everyone were so into the jackfish school.
Slowly, we made our way into the blue. It was way too quiet, so I decided to turn towards Dogtooth Lair’s direction looking for more action. Just 10 second later, I heard banging of tanks behind me. It was one of my diver, pointing up above us towards the blue.
A really nice dive to begin the day. The end.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?