Layang-Layang Dive Log
Dive Site: The Point
Maximum Depth: 35 meters
Maximum Bottom Time: 50 mins
Time In: 8.00am
Visibility: Approximately 20 meters
Underwater Temperature: Thermocline 25 DCelcius to 29 DCelcius @ 20 meter
Current: Mild towards North-West
At the corner of my eyes, I spotted a school of jackfish to the right. Immediately I notified my divers & they zoomed towards the school. It was amazing being in the big school, especially when suddenly a huge Dogtooth Tuna whisked into the school, trying to catch its breakfast. It was like a bom was dropped in between the school except that we couldn’t hear the “bang” sound that an actual bom will give out.
A small school of 10-15 Chevron Barracudas were behind my preoccupied divers. I didn’t bother to tell them of the barracudas’ presence as everyone were so into the jackfish school.
Slowly, we made our way into the blue. It was way too quiet, so I decided to turn towards Dogtooth Lair’s direction looking for more action. Just 10 second later, I heard banging of tanks behind me. It was one of my diver, pointing up above us towards the blue.
A really nice dive to begin the day. The end.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities