Lead by Example
Follow the leader.
Following in the shoes of a parent.
Hey Mom! Wait for me!
I unknowingly captured this motivational moment in time, and am greatly surprised. I wanted to share it with everyone. I hope you all get the same good, warm feelings from it that I get.
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe