Learn more about color in 3D
"Like taste and smell, color is a sense that is processed by our brains in multiple dimensions", - I've read on the ColoRotate web-site.
There is also suggested that "With ColoRotate, you can work with colors in 3D, in real time, and in a way that matches how our minds process color".
Yes, at a fleeting glance it really seems interesting - you can use a ColoRotate 3D-model to pick out a color you need and then to adjust hue, brightness, and saturation. Moreover you can choose the color palette that fits your needs or design your own palette just in online.
With this particular feature the ColoRotate web-site also gives some general information about color, its perception and the main modern color models - what I think would be interesting to learn, especially if you're a newbie.
And though I don't quite understand yet what I can do with this ColoRotate 3D-model, I would feature the web-site as useful and cognitive, marking it in my Del.icio.us
Photo credits: Tanyae.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror