Learn more about color in 3D
"Like taste and smell, color is a sense that is processed by our brains in multiple dimensions", - I've read on the ColoRotate web-site.
There is also suggested that "With ColoRotate, you can work with colors in 3D, in real time, and in a way that matches how our minds process color".
Yes, at a fleeting glance it really seems interesting - you can use a ColoRotate 3D-model to pick out a color you need and then to adjust hue, brightness, and saturation. Moreover you can choose the color palette that fits your needs or design your own palette just in online.
With this particular feature the ColoRotate web-site also gives some general information about color, its perception and the main modern color models - what I think would be interesting to learn, especially if you're a newbie.
And though I don't quite understand yet what I can do with this ColoRotate 3D-model, I would feature the web-site as useful and cognitive, marking it in my Del.icio.us
Photo credits: Tanyae.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France