Learned A Very Good Lesson From A Snail Early On In Life
I joined up on Dreamstime on March 12th and during that time of joining was right after Dreamstime dropped the max uploads to 50 a day do to having to catch up on the pictures already submitted to be reviewed. My first batch of uploads did not start to be reviewed until the 21st of March almost a week and a half later. I now hear people complaining about the wait time being 3 days give or take a day do to the weekends. I did not let the wait time bother me but instead just kept on shooting and uploading shooting and uploading and reviewing old pictures to see if I had any more to upload.
I have to say the people that do the reviewing here at Dreamstime do a great job because they take the time to review the picture instead of just saying ya or nay like other sites do without reviewing the picture. I tried other stock sites but because I am basically an animal photographer I was refused by them all and was told to come back later when I took pictures of some thing other then animals. When I found Dreamstime they took the time to look at my pictures instead of just pushing me away for my style of photography. I have a lot of respect for Dreamstime for allowing people to keep their style of photography instead of telling them to shoot some thing else. If it needs to take several days for them to get to my pictures to review them then let it because I know that they are taking the time to seriously review the pictures instead of just giving a thumbs up or down.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe