learning 3D render
Now I am learning to make photoes by 3D rendering. For me, this process is very hard. After every rendering, there was always a variety of problems, such as zigzag, shadow and so on. Thanks to my good friend's patience, many problems were solved finally.
Follows are my rendering photos, please watch and give my some new guidance. Thank you very much!
Photo credits: , Lihua Peng.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready