I'm learning so much from reading other contributors' blogs. I almost feel like I should be paying for this. One contributor summed it up nicely by saying it's quality that will get you noticed and as someone else said: everyone can improve.
I think that will be my mantra from now on: everyone can improve. (and keep learning) which is what I plan to do.
Photo credits: Artyom Yefimov.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Informative related image searches