I'm learning so much from reading other contributors' blogs. I almost feel like I should be paying for this. One contributor summed it up nicely by saying it's quality that will get you noticed and as someone else said: everyone can improve.
I think that will be my mantra from now on: everyone can improve. (and keep learning) which is what I plan to do.
Photo credits: Artyom Yefimov.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon
Related image searches
Keep related image searches