the learning curve continues...
im still finding my way through the rejections and acceptances and by looking through everyone elses great work.. i feel kind of silly to be excited over a 60 cent sale but it is my first one..
i shot this barbeque pig the other night and had to clean it up a lot in PS, which im also learning..but , hey its the ONLY barbeque pig neon sign on the site i could find, so im a little proud of that.
also im been experimenting with removing and replacing backgrounds( photoshop COULD be dangerous in the wrong hands) and you can see what ive done with my new icon and profile pic..
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon