the learning curve continues...
im still finding my way through the rejections and acceptances and by looking through everyone elses great work.. i feel kind of silly to be excited over a 60 cent sale but it is my first one..
i shot this barbeque pig the other night and had to clean it up a lot in PS, which im also learning..but , hey its the ONLY barbeque pig neon sign on the site i could find, so im a little proud of that.
also im been experimenting with removing and replacing backgrounds( photoshop COULD be dangerous in the wrong hands) and you can see what ive done with my new icon and profile pic..
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know