Learning with every image accepted and rejected
I like how they let you know when an image is rejected what problems they had with the photo. I am learning so much. I have read other blogs and I am totally looking and everything differently. Things I never considered taking pictures of are now getting my undivided attention. Please comment with your best lesson you had learned from this site.
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget