Learning from the Pros
August 26, 2008
This fall, I will have the chance to take two different types of photography courses. The first is an intensive weekend (3 day) course, the second is an 8 week online class dedicated to landscape composition.
I haven't taken any type of photo class before (as the reviewers who see my non-accepted images could tell you!), with the exception of a disastrous community ed course that involved a lot of standing in the rain. I am very much looking forward to these chances to learn from the pros.
Any tips from Dreamstimers on how to make the most of a photo class, either in person or online?
- Before You Mess Up That Hotel Room. . .
- What I Wish I Knew Before Going on Safari, Part 2
- Things I Wish I Had Known Before Going On Safari, Part 1
- Mountains and Mountains . . .
- Taking the Long Way Around, Looking Down
- Learning from the Pros
- What Do You Have in YOUR Attic?
- My First Safari Photo
- Removing Tourists
- The Inspiration of the New
Related image searches
Education related image searches
This article has been read 1214 times. Photo credits: Chaoss.