Learning Process - and sticking with it.
I profess to not be any where near a pro - or even a great amateur. But I have an eye for what looks good and within my limited means - have been learning and growing.
Learning, reading others blogs and viewing other Dreamstime Photographers photos, seeing what works and tweaking what I am doing. What a wealth of knowledge to pick from.
I applaud those that are doing well and those that are just finding their way. Stick with it. I believe if I do - that I will be one of those great photographers with a wealth of stock photo's and a prize cache of dollars to show for it.
With my limited time - I have 33 uploads and two sales. Not a huge deal for most, but for myself, a pat on the back as I learn with each photo I submit, each photo that is regected and each that is accepted. The learning process.
Don't let slow progress stop you if you really enjoy using Dreamstime as your outlet. If anything, I am learning and with each click of the shutter - I get better.
Photo credits: Leah Smith.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns