Learning from the Pros
This fall, I will have the chance to take two different types of photography courses. The first is an intensive weekend (3 day) course, the second is an 8 week online class dedicated to landscape composition.
I haven't taken any type of photo class before (as the reviewers who see my non-accepted images could tell you!), with the exception of a disastrous community ed course that involved a lot of standing in the rain. I am very much looking forward to these chances to learn from the pros.
Any tips from Dreamstimers on how to make the most of a photo class, either in person or online?
Photo credits: Chaoss.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo