Learning from the Pros
This fall, I will have the chance to take two different types of photography courses. The first is an intensive weekend (3 day) course, the second is an 8 week online class dedicated to landscape composition.
I haven't taken any type of photo class before (as the reviewers who see my non-accepted images could tell you!), with the exception of a disastrous community ed course that involved a lot of standing in the rain. I am very much looking forward to these chances to learn from the pros.
Any tips from Dreamstimers on how to make the most of a photo class, either in person or online?
Photo credits: Chaoss.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars