Learning from the Pros
This fall, I will have the chance to take two different types of photography courses. The first is an intensive weekend (3 day) course, the second is an 8 week online class dedicated to landscape composition.
I haven't taken any type of photo class before (as the reviewers who see my non-accepted images could tell you!), with the exception of a disastrous community ed course that involved a lot of standing in the rain. I am very much looking forward to these chances to learn from the pros.
Any tips from Dreamstimers on how to make the most of a photo class, either in person or online?
Photo credits: Chaoss.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images