Learning from the Pros
This fall, I will have the chance to take two different types of photography courses. The first is an intensive weekend (3 day) course, the second is an 8 week online class dedicated to landscape composition.
I haven't taken any type of photo class before (as the reviewers who see my non-accepted images could tell you!), with the exception of a disastrous community ed course that involved a lot of standing in the rain. I am very much looking forward to these chances to learn from the pros.
Any tips from Dreamstimers on how to make the most of a photo class, either in person or online?
Photo credits: Chaoss.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips