Learning to Win: My 50th Image on DT
What did I learn? I learn how to deal with the limitations of my photography equipment, computer and editing software. And in doing so, they can now better serve me in creating better quality images for uploading to the DT team. I learn to overcome objection, this is never easy: composition, noise, focus, boring, too many of same, copyrights/trademarks, poor color, poor lighting, poor contrast, incorrect exposure, model releases, why did you shoot that, I like most have seen them all. But because of rejection, I am now a better photographer and stock producer. I sharpened my creative and technical skills to pull together all the elements of creating a better image: vision, design, composition, light and technology. Thanks DT for sharpening up my skills to compete in a rapidly growing digital world.
Photo credits: Aughty Venable.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know