Learning to Win: My 50th Image on DT
What did I learn? I learn how to deal with the limitations of my photography equipment, computer and editing software. And in doing so, they can now better serve me in creating better quality images for uploading to the DT team. I learn to overcome objection, this is never easy: composition, noise, focus, boring, too many of same, copyrights/trademarks, poor color, poor lighting, poor contrast, incorrect exposure, model releases, why did you shoot that, I like most have seen them all. But because of rejection, I am now a better photographer and stock producer. I sharpened my creative and technical skills to pull together all the elements of creating a better image: vision, design, composition, light and technology. Thanks DT for sharpening up my skills to compete in a rapidly growing digital world.
Photo credits: Aughty Venable.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster