I get to see so many amazing things that it would be a shame not to find different ways of sharing them.
Here is the second attempt to make a short movie, but as you can see I have a long way to go.
When I first started out with photography, I felt the same way, that there was much work needed. We all know though that nothing gets better without trying, and trying, and trying and learning and trying again.
The black bars on the sides of the video?
The camera shakiness?
The story development?
I think they'll all come together eventually because I know when I first started out as a photographer it was the same thing, I was pretty terrible.
So for those who shoot video, what are some pearls of wisdom you can provide?
Thanks for your feedback,
Photo credits: Angela Ostafichuk.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready