I get to see so many amazing things that it would be a shame not to find different ways of sharing them.
Here is the second attempt to make a short movie, but as you can see I have a long way to go.
When I first started out with photography, I felt the same way, that there was much work needed. We all know though that nothing gets better without trying, and trying, and trying and learning and trying again.
The black bars on the sides of the video?
The camera shakiness?
The story development?
I think they'll all come together eventually because I know when I first started out as a photographer it was the same thing, I was pretty terrible.
So for those who shoot video, what are some pearls of wisdom you can provide?
Thanks for your feedback,
Photo credits: Angela Ostafichuk.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon