Legend of dragon boat parade of Lizhiwan
On 9 Am, June 8th, crowds of local people already gathered along the river of Lizhiwan, firecracker is burning, people beating the gongs and drums to welcome the well painted and decorated dragon boat from other villages, some of the boats come from other city far from here, they had to boat for many hours in the duration of the event every year,. Some boats are quite old, the eldest dragon boat is more than 700 years old, which other boats respect it as "grandpa boat".
Before racing, the boatmen presented roast pigs and rice wine to each other, expressing their greetings to each others, praying for a prosperous coming days.
Older people says, Dragon boat parade is a great event for the local people to honor their ancestor as well as their former neighbours who has dispensed to other villages.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels