Leshan Giant Buddha
My hometown in China Leshan，Leshan Giant Buddha, Leshan City, Sichuan Province in China tipped the east coast of the South side of the Minjiang River, near Dadu, Qingyi, Minjiang rivers confluence. Enlightening the seated Buddha is Buddha, 71 meters high pass, the one the world's largest Buddha statue carved stone statues. Buddha cut in the Tang Dynasty Kaiyuan reign (713), completed in Sadamoto nineteen years (803 years), which lasted about ninety years.
Leshan Giant Buddha head and mountains together, feet on the river, ask the knee with both hands, body symmetry Buddha, God potential solemn, mountain hewn,
Leshan Giant Buddha close-up (12) Riverside sat. Buddha-high 71 meters, head height 14.7 meters, 10 meters wide head, hair 1021, 7 meters long ears, nose length 5.6 meters, 5.6 meters long eyebrows, mouth and eye length 3.3 meters, 3 meters high neck, shoulder 24 m, 8.3 m long fingers, from knee to foot 28 meters, 8.5 meters wide feet, the foot can be sitting around a hundred or more.
Photo credits: Dengqingke.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road