I thought I could get away with it. They looked ok in the preview. I submitted them without post-processing. Now I have over 100 images rejected for things that would have been fixed in post-processing: noise, color, composition, etc.
View files at 100%. Always. Don't try to speed through it.
If you think it needs cropping, it does. Take the minute to do it.
If the contrast looks okay but not perfect, go ahead and adjust it.
There are penalties for going too fast.
Photo credits: Natou98.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know