I thought I could get away with it. They looked ok in the preview. I submitted them without post-processing. Now I have over 100 images rejected for things that would have been fixed in post-processing: noise, color, composition, etc.
View files at 100%. Always. Don't try to speed through it.
If you think it needs cropping, it does. Take the minute to do it.
If the contrast looks okay but not perfect, go ahead and adjust it.
There are penalties for going too fast.
Photo credits: Natou98.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster