I thought I could get away with it. They looked ok in the preview. I submitted them without post-processing. Now I have over 100 images rejected for things that would have been fixed in post-processing: noise, color, composition, etc.
View files at 100%. Always. Don't try to speed through it.
If you think it needs cropping, it does. Take the minute to do it.
If the contrast looks okay but not perfect, go ahead and adjust it.
There are penalties for going too fast.
Photo credits: Natou98.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget