I thought I could get away with it. They looked ok in the preview. I submitted them without post-processing. Now I have over 100 images rejected for things that would have been fixed in post-processing: noise, color, composition, etc.
View files at 100%. Always. Don't try to speed through it.
If you think it needs cropping, it does. Take the minute to do it.
If the contrast looks okay but not perfect, go ahead and adjust it.
There are penalties for going too fast.
Photo credits: Natou98.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Calm Your Fears
- Rules Were Made to be Broken
- A Personal Take on Nature Photography
- Kefalonia - Greek Paradise for vacation and photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer