Let me introduce you
Hi. Let me introduce you so some of my images without any views as yet. I am sure this is only temporary but they are beautiful and I would like to share them with you.
Here are two Barn or European Swallows trying to get onto the same perch.
This is a young Wildebeest walking in the Kalahari grass.
Another rarity in Southern Africa is this Abdim's Stork.
Here is an image to give you an Idea of what the some of the Kalahari landscape looks like.
This is a Pied Avocet shot in flight...a first for me.
For me, the Suricate or Meerkat are the gems of the Kalahari.
Lastly this Cape Bulbul photographed near Cape Town.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective