Let me show you Majorca
Many people know that Majorca is a touristic destination (specially in Europe), and it is known mostly for its beaches.
But Majorca is more than that.
Majorca has its traditions
has its places full of local color
has beautiful landscapes (obviously)
has amazing beaches (it’s true)
has historic buildings
and has a lot more.
I would like to show you these different points of view of my loved country.
I manage the collection Photos from around Majorca and I would be very happy if you visit it to know (and see) more about “The Calm Island” (as it’s known) called Majorca (Mallorca).
I’ll try to update this collection with new images.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava