Let me show you Majorca
Many people know that Majorca is a touristic destination (specially in Europe), and it is known mostly for its beaches.
But Majorca is more than that.
Majorca has its traditions
has its places full of local color
has beautiful landscapes (obviously)
has amazing beaches (it’s true)
has historic buildings
and has a lot more.
I would like to show you these different points of view of my loved country.
I manage the collection Photos from around Majorca and I would be very happy if you visit it to know (and see) more about “The Calm Island” (as it’s known) called Majorca (Mallorca).
I’ll try to update this collection with new images.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project