Let me show you Majorca
Many people know that Majorca is a touristic destination (specially in Europe), and it is known mostly for its beaches.
But Majorca is more than that.
Majorca has its traditions
has its places full of local color
has beautiful landscapes (obviously)
has amazing beaches (it’s true)
has historic buildings
and has a lot more.
I would like to show you these different points of view of my loved country.
I manage the collection Photos from around Majorca and I would be very happy if you visit it to know (and see) more about “The Calm Island” (as it’s known) called Majorca (Mallorca).
I’ll try to update this collection with new images.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays