Let me show you Majorca
Many people know that Majorca is a touristic destination (specially in Europe), and it is known mostly for its beaches.
But Majorca is more than that.
Majorca has its traditions
has its places full of local color
has beautiful landscapes (obviously)
has amazing beaches (it’s true)
has historic buildings
and has a lot more.
I would like to show you these different points of view of my loved country.
I manage the collection Photos from around Majorca and I would be very happy if you visit it to know (and see) more about “The Calm Island” (as it’s known) called Majorca (Mallorca).
I’ll try to update this collection with new images.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings