Let's protect our environment
We all know that our environment and climate are very important for us and our world.
We could help the protection of our environment by making photos with a clear statement.
Look in your neighbourhood for instance. Everywhere we can see situations nobody wants.
And maybe DT can create a new category (e.g. pollution) for these photos.
What do you, fellow photographers, think about this idea?
Photo credits: Jmarijs.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama