Let's protect our environment
We all know that our environment and climate are very important for us and our world.
We could help the protection of our environment by making photos with a clear statement.
Look in your neighbourhood for instance. Everywhere we can see situations nobody wants.
And maybe DT can create a new category (e.g. pollution) for these photos.
What do you, fellow photographers, think about this idea?
Photo credits: Jmarijs.
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?