Let's protect our environment
We all know that our environment and climate are very important for us and our world.
We could help the protection of our environment by making photos with a clear statement.
Look in your neighbourhood for instance. Everywhere we can see situations nobody wants.
And maybe DT can create a new category (e.g. pollution) for these photos.
What do you, fellow photographers, think about this idea?
Photo credits: Jmarijs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings