Let us all shares
There are still many things to learn, to know, to understand and to share in DT.And hopefully this articles will at least help us to solved a few misunderstood, problems, questions, etc, by sharing this to all DT members who are more experiences and success with their stock photos in DT.
I had a few questions which still confusing me and might be to others too. Here are list of my questions.
1. I went to see a Worldcups final/formula One race/ Olympic games, etc. With this oppurtunities, i took pictures of all my favorites Stars in that particulars events. I took the pictures of the crowds too.
a. Do i have to have a Model Release of that particular Star, which of cos we can't affort to meet them in personal.
b. Images of the spectators in actions which we take from a long shot, and we of cos did not know them, do we have to have a Model Release?
c. Images of the Crowds in actions, do we have to have a Model Release too, and who among them are going to sign the Model Release, when they are in a form of crowds.
d. Candid photos of a Strangers passing by running, walking, smoking, etc. Do this kind of images need a Model Release?
Hopefully with these few questions confusing me and might be yours too, we can share to solved the problems and proceed with our DT stock more seriously.
Pls, comments and share with us your success and experiences. To all DT members, best of lucks and let DT Stock to be our best photography partners.
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)