Let Us Go On A Picnik
I don't like to take my laptop with me when I'm traveling. Worrying about my photo equipment is already enough for me, so I leave everything else safely home. Plus dropping additional weight is usually very practical too, if you want to travel by bike or foot tens of kilometers or climb over some mountain.
But situation is not desperate at all. A little while ago I surfed on the Internet and found myself on the website www.picnik.com.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels