I know a lot of you have pets I guess if you do, you know what I am feeling I grew up always owning a dog. In addition, I have lost a few. This is my baby .He is 15 and is not doing to good. I do not want to see him suffer but I am a little selfish and want to keep him as long as I can. I guess what I am saying it is so hard to decide when to let him go peacefully.
Hugs to Hooch
Photo credits: Dmccale.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step