I know a lot of you have pets I guess if you do, you know what I am feeling I grew up always owning a dog. In addition, I have lost a few. This is my baby .He is 15 and is not doing to good. I do not want to see him suffer but I am a little selfish and want to keep him as long as I can. I guess what I am saying it is so hard to decide when to let him go peacefully.
Hugs to Hooch
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road