I know a lot of you have pets I guess if you do, you know what I am feeling I grew up always owning a dog. In addition, I have lost a few. This is my baby .He is 15 and is not doing to good. I do not want to see him suffer but I am a little selfish and want to keep him as long as I can. I guess what I am saying it is so hard to decide when to let him go peacefully.
Hugs to Hooch
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience