Letting go part 2
Last week I posted this blog about letting go
A few days ago, I saw a blog about different ways to find where your photos are used. I went to Amazon and found my dog in a book. I ordered the book of course. It is called
Knack Dog Care and Training: A Complete Illustrated Guide to Adopting, House-Breaking, and Raising a Healthy Dog. Hooch is on pg 202.The chapter is called Saying goodbye. How ironic is that. I cannot wait to get the book; maybe it will help me with
Thanks everyone for all of your kinds words and I want to thank DT and the person who purchased my photo. Now I know he will live on ,not only in my heart but also in others.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles