Letting go part 2
Last week I posted this blog about letting go
A few days ago, I saw a blog about different ways to find where your photos are used. I went to Amazon and found my dog in a book. I ordered the book of course. It is called
Knack Dog Care and Training: A Complete Illustrated Guide to Adopting, House-Breaking, and Raising a Healthy Dog. Hooch is on pg 202.The chapter is called Saying goodbye. How ironic is that. I cannot wait to get the book; maybe it will help me with
Thanks everyone for all of your kinds words and I want to thank DT and the person who purchased my photo. Now I know he will live on ,not only in my heart but also in others.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror