Letting go part 2
Last week I posted this blog about letting go
A few days ago, I saw a blog about different ways to find where your photos are used. I went to Amazon and found my dog in a book. I ordered the book of course. It is called
Knack Dog Care and Training: A Complete Illustrated Guide to Adopting, House-Breaking, and Raising a Healthy Dog. Hooch is on pg 202.The chapter is called Saying goodbye. How ironic is that. I cannot wait to get the book; maybe it will help me with
Thanks everyone for all of your kinds words and I want to thank DT and the person who purchased my photo. Now I know he will live on ,not only in my heart but also in others.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!