Letting go part 2
Last week I posted this blog about letting go
A few days ago, I saw a blog about different ways to find where your photos are used. I went to Amazon and found my dog in a book. I ordered the book of course. It is called
Knack Dog Care and Training: A Complete Illustrated Guide to Adopting, House-Breaking, and Raising a Healthy Dog. Hooch is on pg 202.The chapter is called Saying goodbye. How ironic is that. I cannot wait to get the book; maybe it will help me with
Thanks everyone for all of your kinds words and I want to thank DT and the person who purchased my photo. Now I know he will live on ,not only in my heart but also in others.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective