Letting go, but are we prepared and ready ourselves...................
Well after reading two blogs from dmccale about her dog, here are the two blogs about the dog, if someone missed it, and dmccale, I have taken the title of your two blogs for this blog hope you don't mind.
After reading those blogs, I was seriously thinking about our own life, as our Holy Quran says everyone shall taste the death. When I think about it its so scary, as I have set so many dreams and so many things I have to do, I have to achieve. What if its my day tomorrow, what about my dreams and goals. Just thinking about it was so painful, but we have to taste the pain.
Now before I scare you or make you boring I will leave you with two videos just have a look at them, the lyrics are minding blowing and touching.
Finally I'm not trying to bring a religious discussion here, please my only purpose to share this video and just want my friends here in DT to think about our life and death little seriously, lets all walk in the path of righteousness.
Photo credits: Jhandersen.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips