Yay! I now have 2 great big level 2 photos in my portfolio! It only took me, like, for--ever-------
No, it's not jealously you hear in my voice because some people know what they are doing and seem to accomplish things overnight. I am totally enjoying myself and hope to keep going upwards. Thank you buyers, keep looking, please.
I don't have any desire to do what one of my latest uploads says:
I plan to keep looking ahead and striving to get better until I run out of time!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready