Yay! I now have 2 great big level 2 photos in my portfolio! It only took me, like, for--ever-------
No, it's not jealously you hear in my voice because some people know what they are doing and seem to accomplish things overnight. I am totally enjoying myself and hope to keep going upwards. Thank you buyers, keep looking, please.
I don't have any desire to do what one of my latest uploads says:
I plan to keep looking ahead and striving to get better until I run out of time!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project