Yay! I now have 2 great big level 2 photos in my portfolio! It only took me, like, for--ever-------
No, it's not jealously you hear in my voice because some people know what they are doing and seem to accomplish things overnight. I am totally enjoying myself and hope to keep going upwards. Thank you buyers, keep looking, please.
I don't have any desire to do what one of my latest uploads says:
I plan to keep looking ahead and striving to get better until I run out of time!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars