Yay! I now have 2 great big level 2 photos in my portfolio! It only took me, like, for--ever-------
No, it's not jealously you hear in my voice because some people know what they are doing and seem to accomplish things overnight. I am totally enjoying myself and hope to keep going upwards. Thank you buyers, keep looking, please.
I don't have any desire to do what one of my latest uploads says:
I plan to keep looking ahead and striving to get better until I run out of time!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc