Level 5 !!!!!
I had wondered if sales would slow when it made it to level 4 and thus cost more, but buyers are obviously not deterred by higher levels if the image suits their needs. Likewise the percentage of subscription sales to credit sales has not really changed much either. I really appreciate having those subscription sales, as they help you to reach the next level where the credit sales earn you even more. And for those who have yet to experience an image reaching the higher levels, I will tell you... it is very exciting to get $4-5 or more per download on a regular basis!
Photo credits: Teekaygee.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit