Licences and how to obtain them for my art work, help!
I went yesterday from being totally excited to have a new source for my art. I bought several photos that I would love to paint.
Then I realized there are difference kinds of licenses and I might not have bought the right to paint these.
Who understands when I need to buy a pel license and how much do they cost and what photos are elligible?
Also I want to become a contributor of my horses jumping and jiving.
Could someone please clarify the license for art. I have a show in the Lost City Museum in Jan and would love to have some new pieces.
Thanks to anyone who can help. Tammy
Photo credits: Moose Henderson.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes