Licences and how to obtain them for my art work, help!
I went yesterday from being totally excited to have a new source for my art. I bought several photos that I would love to paint.
Then I realized there are difference kinds of licenses and I might not have bought the right to paint these.
Who understands when I need to buy a pel license and how much do they cost and what photos are elligible?
Also I want to become a contributor of my horses jumping and jiving.
Could someone please clarify the license for art. I have a show in the Lost City Museum in Jan and would love to have some new pieces.
Thanks to anyone who can help. Tammy
Photo credits: Moose Henderson.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!