Licences and how to obtain them for my art work, help!
I went yesterday from being totally excited to have a new source for my art. I bought several photos that I would love to paint.
Then I realized there are difference kinds of licenses and I might not have bought the right to paint these.
Who understands when I need to buy a pel license and how much do they cost and what photos are elligible?
Also I want to become a contributor of my horses jumping and jiving.
Could someone please clarify the license for art. I have a show in the Lost City Museum in Jan and would love to have some new pieces.
Thanks to anyone who can help. Tammy
Photo credits: Moose Henderson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America