Is Life Calling You ?
Everywhere, in every way, in every being, all the time, we receive evidences of the life abundance spectacle. The flowers blossoming in spring time, the rain falling on a tin roof, kids running in the parks, the song of birds announcing the arrival of a new day and long tender kisses. Even with all evidences we insist to deny life callings.
Photo credits: Steve Lovegrove.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready