Life Happens. Capture it. - Dreamstime
While contemplating life, I found myself flipping through old photo albums. I have done this many times before without much thought, but this time it struck me that these albums were a photographic chronicle of my life, from birth until today.
Each photo that I looked at brought back all of the memories and emotions of that moment in time. I reflected on what was going on that day ie. birthday, school picture day, that camping trip to the lake when I was 8, and so on.
Confirmation that we lived to generations to come. My goal is for these images to tell a story so that others may be able to look through a window into the world that we have seen.
I have updated my "Greatest Inventions" list to have the camera at the top of the list. Granted a video camera can also capture these things, but I am kind of old school in my belief that "a picture is (still) worth a thousand words" .
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted