Life Happens. Capture it.
While contemplating life, I found myself flipping through old photo albums. I have done this many times before without much thought, but this time it struck me that these albums were a photographic chronicle of my life, from birth until today.
Each photo that I looked at brought back all of the memories and emotions of that moment in time. I reflected on what was going on that day ie. birthday, school picture day, that camping trip to the lake when I was 8, and so on.
Confirmation that we lived to generations to come. My goal is for these images to tell a story so that others may be able to look through a window into the world that we have seen.
I have updated my "Greatest Inventions" list to have the camera at the top of the list. Granted a video camera can also capture these things, but I am kind of old school in my belief that "a picture is (still) worth a thousand words" .
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava