Lightbox -- Travelling in Cambodia
This's a old lightbox for Cambodia travelling in the beginning of 2007. It took me two weeks to travel in Cambodia, I visited Phnom Penh and Angkor with my friends,and last we went to Battambang and stay two days before back to China.
Photo credits: Rodho.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
Related image searches
Angkor related image searches