Lightroom 2 Tutorial - Adjustment Brush
As you know, Adobe just released Lightroom 2 last week. I upgraded my LR 1 and I've been playing around with it a lot. And I can tell you that the new Adjustment Brush tool is worth its weight in gold!
Have a look at my new video tutorial on the Lightroom 2 adjustment brush and let me know what you think!
This brush alone will save me hours of work each week!
Photo credits: Yanik Chauvin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know