Lightroom 2 Tutorial - Adjustment Brush
As you know, Adobe just released Lightroom 2 last week. I upgraded my LR 1 and I've been playing around with it a lot. And I can tell you that the new Adjustment Brush tool is worth its weight in gold!
Have a look at my new video tutorial on the Lightroom 2 adjustment brush and let me know what you think!
This brush alone will save me hours of work each week!
Photo credits: Yanik Chauvin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe