Like a horror
I recently wrote ornamental summer days. Now I'm going to be horror :-).
I cracked a couple of gloomy places. I do not know what the nanny was coming to me but I was there.
I'm getting a shot that's best suited for a detective pack or for scaring small kids.
Friends will not be afraid of hams :-)
Photo credits: Frantisek Jarabica.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings