In keeping with my promise to write something totally useless here; something with little or no redeeming qualities; something that while having the appearance of lucidity, in fact caters to our base and more primal functions, I give you the first of what may be several (or not), Photography Based Limericks. Please feel free to add your own or assail them as you wish. And since it is unlikely that I will receive any credits for this, please don't assume that this was a cheap attempt to get free credits. :)
There once was a woman from Crockett,
Who kept her best lens in her pocket,
But while climbing a wall,
She took a bad fall,
Now the lens is so hosed she can't hock it.
A spendthrift used Rubber Cement,
To patch up his old camera's dent,
But he dropped it one day,
And the thing bounced away,
And he's yet to find out where it went.
Along with these Limericks I'd like to post a couple of my photos here, that have nothing to do with the Limericks, but are, I think interesting enough.
Photo credits: Lightart.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster