Listen To The Silence
The Chinese old saying fully contains the philosophy elements and releases the oriental brightness and wisdoms.
Yes, mustn’t all huge figures be in great shapes.
I usually roam around the suburb and countryside alone. Far apart from the noisy and busy urban centre of city, I can survey the lives in a new angle of view.
Closing my eyes, I stand near the bank and feel the surroundings and listen to the silence.
The wild is silent. But it is apparent that the silence of the nature contains abundant contents.
The wind is blowing; the birds are flying above; the water of the river is flowing; the leaves are swaying; the fishes are swimming; the sunshine is spreading.
Certainly, the silence can tell the truths of the world in its special way as long as you listen to it heartily.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip