A little bit of disappointment!!!
A month ago (give or take a few days) I finished uploading a series of images of which I am very proud of and which gave me high hopes and a great deal of expectations after promoting them on the blog area of DT!
Now ... looking at the number of views on each and everyone of them, and with only one sale from this series ... I feel disappointment and can't help but think that maybe they are not stock material! I would like to believe that the period of time spent on DT was not enough for them to really get out-there, to be seen by designers that look for this subject ...
Anyway ... I need some other opinions from you guys as to where I might be going wrong ... are my expectations to high?
Hopefully 2010 will bring me some acknowledgement among the editors and I'll manage to escape this complex!
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?