A little bit of disappointment!!!
A month ago (give or take a few days) I finished uploading a series of images of which I am very proud of and which gave me high hopes and a great deal of expectations after promoting them on the blog area of DT!
Now ... looking at the number of views on each and everyone of them, and with only one sale from this series ... I feel disappointment and can't help but think that maybe they are not stock material! I would like to believe that the period of time spent on DT was not enough for them to really get out-there, to be seen by designers that look for this subject ...
Anyway ... I need some other opinions from you guys as to where I might be going wrong ... are my expectations to high?
Hopefully 2010 will bring me some acknowledgement among the editors and I'll manage to escape this complex!
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars