A little bit of disappointment!!!
A month ago (give or take a few days) I finished uploading a series of images of which I am very proud of and which gave me high hopes and a great deal of expectations after promoting them on the blog area of DT!
Now ... looking at the number of views on each and everyone of them, and with only one sale from this series ... I feel disappointment and can't help but think that maybe they are not stock material! I would like to believe that the period of time spent on DT was not enough for them to really get out-there, to be seen by designers that look for this subject ...
Anyway ... I need some other opinions from you guys as to where I might be going wrong ... are my expectations to high?
Hopefully 2010 will bring me some acknowledgement among the editors and I'll manage to escape this complex!
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)