A little bit of disappointment!!!
A month ago (give or take a few days) I finished uploading a series of images of which I am very proud of and which gave me high hopes and a great deal of expectations after promoting them on the blog area of DT!
Now ... looking at the number of views on each and everyone of them, and with only one sale from this series ... I feel disappointment and can't help but think that maybe they are not stock material! I would like to believe that the period of time spent on DT was not enough for them to really get out-there, to be seen by designers that look for this subject ...
Anyway ... I need some other opinions from you guys as to where I might be going wrong ... are my expectations to high?
Hopefully 2010 will bring me some acknowledgement among the editors and I'll manage to escape this complex!
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings