Little bit retro - Dreamstime
I made some photos for student of fashion design to her portfolio.
Author of dresses wanted to something intersting, no just pictures on the white background. So we came to island Stvanice in Prague. There was just few people, weather was perfect and boats floated around us.
I didn't want money for this job, 'cos it was really funny. So girls gave me ticket to Prague opera and MR documents.
And I also made some portraits of girls in the end.
Photo credits: , Sarkao.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots