A little extra work pays of
I have not been uploading as much as I would like lately.
But I did put some extra work in the pictures I made.
And the extra work did pay of!
Only two weeks after uploading I had my first level 2 image. Here it is, my manipulated food!
Hope the rest of the series will also do well.
I put quite some time brainstorming, a little time to put it together,
a few seconds pushing the release and a bit of time processing.
In the end I'm quite proud of the result.
I really pays of to plan your shooting, and to think out of the box.
Photo credits: Dirk Ercken.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe