A little extra work pays of
I have not been uploading as much as I would like lately.
But I did put some extra work in the pictures I made.
And the extra work did pay of!
Only two weeks after uploading I had my first level 2 image. Here it is, my manipulated food!
Hope the rest of the series will also do well.
I put quite some time brainstorming, a little time to put it together,
a few seconds pushing the release and a bit of time processing.
In the end I'm quite proud of the result.
I really pays of to plan your shooting, and to think out of the box.
Photo credits: Dirk Ercken.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo