A little extra work pays of
I have not been uploading as much as I would like lately.
But I did put some extra work in the pictures I made.
And the extra work did pay of!
Only two weeks after uploading I had my first level 2 image. Here it is, my manipulated food!
Hope the rest of the series will also do well.
I put quite some time brainstorming, a little time to put it together,
a few seconds pushing the release and a bit of time processing.
In the end I'm quite proud of the result.
I really pays of to plan your shooting, and to think out of the box.
Photo credits: Dirk Ercken.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road