A little milestone : my 500th image on DT
I had several images being reviewed all through today and at the end of the day the total number of my uploaded pix comes to a nice round 500 ~ :)
So today is a special day to me, and I'm glad this image is the magical 500th .. It's a semi-abstract study of a glass paperweight with white & blue crystalline flowers that seem to be blowing in the wind - i love its whimsical mood. It's a birthday present from a good friend when we were all working at our postgrad in the U. Sure brings back some happy memories ~
Photo credits: Joanne Zhe.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready