hi my friends what's up?
some days ago I was looking in my fridge for something can be shot... when I've saw my delicious pumpkin soup!
I've prepared carefully my table, placing ingredients in empty spaces of my pictures to make it more interesting, every time i came behind my camera I saw something was missing and added new items. when i was satisfied I've checked white balance and started shooting...
As you see my pictures as been accepted, I really like them and I've already sold them with other agencies but....
...but I've made a little mistake composing my pictures... can you find it? I hope so, if you don't find it you won't be able to eat pumpkin soup!
So, what can be learnt from this blog? check everything carefully before start shooting because little mistakes may compromise the sale potential of your image!
have a nice day
Photo credits: Lorenzo Gambaro.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips