hi my friends what's up?
some days ago I was looking in my fridge for something can be shot... when I've saw my delicious pumpkin soup!
I've prepared carefully my table, placing ingredients in empty spaces of my pictures to make it more interesting, every time i came behind my camera I saw something was missing and added new items. when i was satisfied I've checked white balance and started shooting...
As you see my pictures as been accepted, I really like them and I've already sold them with other agencies but....
...but I've made a little mistake composing my pictures... can you find it? I hope so, if you don't find it you won't be able to eat pumpkin soup!
So, what can be learnt from this blog? check everything carefully before start shooting because little mistakes may compromise the sale potential of your image!
have a nice day
Photo credits: Lorenzo Gambaro.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror