Little time but doing good
I have been unable to take too much pictures lately since I'm getting married in 28 days and counting heheheh. I tell you is a lot of planning but it's really worth it. Love is such a wonderful thing.
Well enough of this I am getting red a little hehhehe. I have my best seller surprise me lately and here it is.
Other new additions are the following. Hope you like them.
Photo credits: Carlos Cupeles.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles