Live View and Off-Camera Lighting
The camera, an Olympus E3, was positioned under the leaf and focus and composition carried out by means of the Live View Screen swiveled out from under the camera.
And the leaf was illuminated from the top side by remotely triggering a off-camera flash unit.
I suppose there are more creative pictures possible using these features of the modern digital camera.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images