Live View and Off-Camera Lighting
The camera, an Olympus E3, was positioned under the leaf and focus and composition carried out by means of the Live View Screen swiveled out from under the camera.
And the leaf was illuminated from the top side by remotely triggering a off-camera flash unit.
I suppose there are more creative pictures possible using these features of the modern digital camera.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step