Live View and Off-Camera Lighting
The camera, an Olympus E3, was positioned under the leaf and focus and composition carried out by means of the Live View Screen swiveled out from under the camera.
And the leaf was illuminated from the top side by remotely triggering a off-camera flash unit.
I suppose there are more creative pictures possible using these features of the modern digital camera.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer