Live View and Off-Camera Lighting
The camera, an Olympus E3, was positioned under the leaf and focus and composition carried out by means of the Live View Screen swiveled out from under the camera.
And the leaf was illuminated from the top side by remotely triggering a off-camera flash unit.
I suppose there are more creative pictures possible using these features of the modern digital camera.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror