Liverpool and Chester - Dreamstime
The city was founded in the middle ages.
By the early 19th century, 40% of the world's trade passed through Liverpool's docks, and during some period along the 19th century the city was wealthier than London itself, this wealth left a rich architectural heritage.
Founded by the romans as Deva Victrix, the city of Chester lies on the River Dee.
It is one of the best preserved walled cities in Britain containing a large number of mediaeval buildings.
Photo credits: Daniel M. Cisilino.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you