The Only Living Goddess In The World- Kumari
Kumari is the only living,breathing goddess.Kumari means young unmarried girl.The custom of worshipping a pre-pubescent girl, who is not a born goddess, as the source of supreme power is an old Hindu-Buddhist tradition that still continues to this day in Nepal.There are several Kumaris in Kathmandu Valley. The Kumari of Kathmandu living in‘Kumari Ghar’,at Basantapur Durbar Square is regarded as the most important one and is also known as the Royal Kumari.However, these pictures are of Kumari of Patan taken during Bhoto Jatra festival.
Photo credits: Bhutri.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project