Living Life to its Fullest
Every second of every day needs to be lived to its fullest. It is very humbling to look at this great big universe we live in and realize just how fragile life is. As a human race, we are so busy with the day-to-day "things" of just making it through another 24 hours. God gave us all our senses to enjoy this temporary place we call home. It is easier just to skim through life looking at the big things in the broad picture. We need to dig deeper to hear, see, feel, smell, and taste all those scrumptious morsels that we so often overlook in our "can't-wait-until-tomorrow" attitude. Slow down. Absorb life. Be thankful for all the gifts (tangible and non-tangible) that you enjoy. I am so grateful for the sacrifices that have been and still are being made for my freedom - both spiritually and as a citizen of this great United States of America. I am thankful that I am loved beyond my comprehension.
Leaves in the Wind
Sometimes in our hurry to get through the day, we miss special blessings that God sends our way.
Our flag is flying - our country is free. A price is paid daily for you and for me.
Children are playing - were we ever that young?
Show them you love them, too soon they'll be grown.
Learn from their wisdom before they are gone.
Don't let your time pass like leaves in the wind. You don't know life's schedule - when it will end.
Carolyn L. Marshall
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory