Local Markets - Dreamstime
The Local Farmers Markets
Since most local farmers markets are only open seasonally this is a great way to see and shoot the artisan products.
here are a couple of the random shots that I have taken at local markets
If you are taking shots at the market it is generally a good rule to ask before you shoot since some vendors may get offended.
In most cases you can get some great fresh items at amazing prices so come prepared to support your locals
If you are in a city with a major market there is usually a ton to see and explore so make sure and take extra batteries and memory cards just incase
Even if you are not there are a ton of great little u-pick markets
So go out and enjoy the Season
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone