The Local Farmers Markets
Since most local farmers markets are only open seasonally this is a great way to see and shoot the artisan products.
here are a couple of the random shots that I have taken at local markets
If you are taking shots at the market it is generally a good rule to ask before you shoot since some vendors may get offended.
In most cases you can get some great fresh items at amazing prices so come prepared to support your locals
If you are in a city with a major market there is usually a ton to see and explore so make sure and take extra batteries and memory cards just incase
Even if you are not there are a ton of great little u-pick markets
So go out and enjoy the Season
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images