Log Off, Shut Down, Go Dance...
Unfortunately this year I can not take holidays during summer as I started a new work, so I'm trying every now and then to take advantage of the beach and the night life... Something that Portugal have and have it strong even ;)
Last night like every Friday big movements in the streets people rushing to the restaurants bars and discos...
I decided to abandon my dumb machine for a night and go out...
Thinking of the right company... 2 calls and were 5...
Destination dance stage of the casino...
What I would like to share with you is, when you feel stressed about anything, work, ideas, changes... etc. just think that there are simple things that can renew your energy. Remember your spirit and then go back to your issues, you will look to them in a different way!
Have a nice weekend... Cheers ;)
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe