Log Off, Shut Down, Go Dance...
Unfortunately this year I can not take holidays during summer as I started a new work, so I'm trying every now and then to take advantage of the beach and the night life... Something that Portugal have and have it strong even ;)
Last night like every Friday big movements in the streets people rushing to the restaurants bars and discos...
I decided to abandon my dumb machine for a night and go out...
Thinking of the right company... 2 calls and were 5...
Destination dance stage of the casino...
What I would like to share with you is, when you feel stressed about anything, work, ideas, changes... etc. just think that there are simple things that can renew your energy. Remember your spirit and then go back to your issues, you will look to them in a different way!
Have a nice weekend... Cheers ;)
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs