Google plus also gives opportunity to post images that might not be stock worthy but the feedback, reaction from the people in the circle gives a chance to understand the mistakes and general interest of people.
Now I understand that this is not a lonely road that I have taken but a scenic one where there are lot more to accompany and share my journey.
please find my Google plus profile at http://gplus.to/vtr if you would like to connect to me, I would also appreciate if you can share your Google plus profile in comments for others to add you.
Photo credits: , Ravi Kumar.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings